Sunday, May 6, 2012

Insert Hashtag "Thankful" Here

This may seem like it is out of the "season" of thankfulness or it may seem cliche to some, but how can you always wait till November just to say what you're thankful for? If you have the ability to even think a thought, you should be thankful.

Tonight on my way home, I felt overwhelmed with gratitude. There are SO many things to be thankful for in my life. It made me reconsider dwelling on the things that used to seem to big in my life. God has BLESSED me in ways that I couldn't even imagine. He has this unique plan that He's set in place for me causes me to prosper. I'm so incredibly thankful, it brings me to tears. I could be in so many other places and have so many other issues, but I don't! I'm right here, right now, and I AM BLESSED!

This Wednesday, I celebrate 23 years of life...with many more years to come. In my..almost..23 years, I have had so many things, ugly and nice, that have come my way. But I'm still here. I'm still standing. I have so much to be thankful for! I'm thankful for the things of the past, the present, and even the things of the future that I haven't even experienced yet. I wish you could see the excitement that I have right now as I even type these words! Oh my goodness...I am so stinkin' THANKFUL!

I am thankful for- in no order:
My life.
My working body.
My heart that is filled with so many doors.
My jobs.
My car.
My Pastor.
Cornerstone Summit.
My Friends.
My Family.
Insurance.
My house.
My clothes.
My oh so comfy bed.
My phone.
Love.
People.
Children.
Food.
Coffee.
Bestest of Friends.
My thoughts.
My prayers.
Hugs.
My Mac.
My hair- yes, I went there.
Laughter.
Smiles.
Zinc, my turtle.
Tears.

The list could go on forever. But, most importantly.
I'm thankful for a God that loves me unconditionally, that loves me before, during and after my mistakes, that has so intricately designed me for a way and a purpose.

I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment