Sunday, June 3, 2012

I'm Almost There!

Well, the Lord has definitely shown himself faithful. In just a couple of weeks I have gone from needing about $1200 to just $564.89. That's incredible! I'm a little over the deadline but if you are still willing to donate, please consider it. I would love to get this number down as low as possible, of course, and I'm almost there! Our trip is just a short 27 days away. Our team has been practicing the different dramas that we are going to perform on the streets of Ecuador, we've been building each other up through our words and our prayers...I am so excited to see what this trip is going to bring!
I wanted to share a couple of videos of what our dramas somewhat look like. These are just ones that I got off of Youtube from Missions Me. They are definitely powerful! Be sure to check them out.
 
Everything
 

Freedom


2 comments: